In Part 1 of this series, we considered the importance of January 6, 2021 to certifying the vote of the Electoral College.
Let’s consider a question. How much can we trust our leaders? Would, if they could, steal an election? Have you considered what is in this bill, DECEMBER ll, 2020 RULES COMMITTEE PRINT 116–68 TEXT OF THE HOUSE AMENDMENT TO THE
SENATE AMENDMENT TO H.R. 133 [Showing the text of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021]? In the sales jargon, Speaker Nancy Pelosi calls this 5,593 page monster the “Coronavirus Relief & Omnibus Agreement” (Pelosi, Schumer Joint Statement on Coronavirus Relief & Omnibus Agreement | Speaker Nancy Pelosi). According to Pelosi, this bill is a well decorated Christmas tree (see Pelosi, Schumer Joint Statement on Coronavirus Relief & Omnibus Agreement | Speaker Nancy Pelosi) for the American public.
Senator Rand Paul does not agree, Rand Paul savages Republican colleagues who voted for COVID-relief bill with fiery floor speech – TheBlaze.
President Donald Trump also offered his opinion, Trump Demands Congress Add $2000 Direct Payments to Relief Bill (breitbart.com).
What kind of garbage is in the 5,593 page “Coronavirus Relief & Omnibus Agreement”? It is called an omnibus (Omnibus Bill Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.) agreement for a reason. Congress passes legislation like this in the dead of night during the holiday season for a reason. It is designed to waste billions so some greedy people can steal millions. Sneaky congressmen and congresswomen use omnibus bills to hide legislation that would otherwise never pass Congress or be signed by the president.
No one has had time to read this bill, and that is just one of the problems these articles point to.
- Flying Blind: Congress Votes on 5,600-Page Spending Bill Unread (dailysignal.com) and 9 Things You Need to Know About $2.3 Trillion Fiscal Year 2021 Omnibus (dailysignal.com)
- These Are a Handful of Garbage Items Tossed into the COVID Relief Bill (townhall.com)
- Second stimulus check: Here’s what’s in the COVID-19 relief bill – South Florida Sun-Sentinel (sun-sentinel.com)
- Ep. 1162 – A Covid Bill Crap Sandwich | The Daily Wire
- Why these 6 GOP senators voted against coronavirus relief package | Fox News
- Congress unveils details of massive $1.4T omnibus spending package | Federal News Network
Ben Shapiro, The Daily Wire, makes the point that there is plenty of money in the bill for Coronavirus relief, but he also makes the point that much of the spending is just plain irresponsible.
At the expense of the people, Congress is rewarding its cronies. The people in Washington who regularly opine with great eloquence about their concern our children are happily loading us and our children with piles upon piles of debt.
You want a great Christmas present for your children? Then email the president (The White House) and your members in the House (Homepage | house.gov) and Senate (U.S. Senate). Tell them to stop spending money we don’t have.
Now, onto the topic of this post.
What Do The Charges Of Election Fraud Against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin Have In Common?
As the Texas lawsuit on election fraud in the president election argued (see page 12, the section on FACTS, of the SCOTUSFiling.pdf (texasattorneygeneral.gov)), a number of states implemented the same unconstitutional changes for the election. Here are some points about the worst change.
- “The use of absentee and mail-in ballots skyrocketed in 2020, not only as a public-health response to the COVID-19 pandemic but also at the urging of mail-in voting’s proponents, and most especially executive branch officials in Defendant States.”
- “Significantly, in Defendant States, Democrat voters voted by mail at two to three times the rate of Republicans.”
As 2005 Carter-Baker Report Could Have Averted Problems With 2020 Voting (dailysignal.com) observed, with respect to the opportunity for election fraud, mail-in voting is a big issue. To underline that point, the author pointed to the 2005 report of the bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, known informally as the Carter-Baker Commission. Consider this excerpt from page 46 of the 2005 Carter-Baker Report (legislationline.org).
Vote by Mail Has a Long History in the United States – HISTORY, but unexcused absentee voting is relatively new, Washington state was the first in 1974. Washington state did not begin to vote exclusively by mail until 2000.
When did California begin blasting out ballots to everyone on its poorly maintained voter registration list? Not sure, but the 2005 Carter-Baker Report speaks only of absentee voting. Apparently, however, absentee voting is bad enough to raise concerns about fraud.
Here are Trump’s latest remarks are the election.
Should we give up yet? Nope! Not if the gift we want to leave our children is a stolen election. Do want our children to grow up free or in an authoritarian state?
What is yet to come?
- Part 3: What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?
- Part 4: What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the State of Georgia?
- Part 5: What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the State of Michigan?
- Part 6: What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the State of Wisconsin?
- Part 7: If the Electors from Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are rejected, what is the Constitutional remedy?