Here we come to Part 3.
- Part 1: The importance of January 6, 2021 to certifying the vote of the Electoral College.
- Part 2: What Do The Charges Of Election Fraud Against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin Have In Common?
What is Part 3 about?
What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?
What did the Texas filing with the Supreme Court (see AG Paxton Sues Battleground States for Unconstitutional Changes to 2020 Election Laws | Office of the Attorney General (texasattorneygeneral.gov)) have to say about Pennsylvania? State and local official did not obey the laws as set forth by the Pennsylvania legislature. Here are some of the major points.
- “Pennsylvania’s Secretary of State, Kathy Boockvar, without legislative approval, unilaterally abrogated several Pennsylvania statutes requiring signature verification for absentee or mail-in ballots. Pennsylvania’s legislature has not ratified these changes, and the legislation did not include a severability clause.”
- “Pennsylvania’s election law also requires that poll-watchers be granted access to the opening, counting, and recording of absentee ballots: “Watchers shall be permitted to be present when the envelopes containing official absentee ballots and mail-in ballots are opened and when such ballots are counted and recorded.” 25 PA. STAT. § 3146.8(b). Local election officials in Philadelphia and Allegheny Counties decided not to follow 25 PA. STAT. § 3146.8(b) for the opening, counting, and recording of absentee and mail-in ballots.”
- “Prior to the election, Secretary Boockvar sent an email to local election officials urging them to provide opportunities for various persons—including political parties—to contact voters to “cure” defective mail-in ballots. This process clearly violated several provisions of the state election code.” The Texas filing noted that curing defective ballot conflicted with three different and significant provisions in the law that guaranteed the authenticity and security of the ballots and ensured poll observers could monitor the counting of the ballots.
- “A great number of ballots were received after the statutory deadline and yet were counted by virtue of the fact that Pennsylvania did not segregate all ballots received after 8:00 pm on November 3, 2020. Boockvar’s claim that only about 10,000 ballots were received after this deadline has no way of being proven since Pennsylvania broke its promise to the Court to segregate ballots and comingled perhaps tens, or even hundreds of thousands, of illegal late ballots.”
The fact that election officials deliberately broke the law, severely weakening the procedures designed to protect election integrity, is not being contested. Instead, these officials claim there is insufficient proof of fraud. Instead, these officials claim there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election. Thus, we are taking the word of officials who deliberately broke the law that when they broke the law their lawbreaking did not affect the outcome of the election? That’s a serious argument? If election officials did not expect to change the outcome of the election, why would they break the law?
Consider. When elected officials severely weakened the procedures designed to protect the integrity of the election, what did they accomplish? Didn’t they make it easy to cover up any evidence that many of the ballots were fraudulent?
The people of Pennsylvania should be both outraged and ashamed. The people of people of Pennsylvania should be outraged the officials they elected failed to protect their right to vote. The people of people of Pennsylvania should be ashamed that their elected officials have foisted unconstitutionally chosen Electors upon our country.
We should all be ashamed if we don’t do anything to stop this farce.
Keep in mind that I have selected a variety of news sources. None contest the constitutional issues, but don’t trust me. Do your own research.
None of the news media reports will contest the simple fact that election officials clearly, significantly, and deliberately failed in their obligation to obey the law. Instead, Liberal Democrat journalists and judges derided Trump’s legal team for failing to provide evidence of voter fraud, evidence which they either ignored or refused to hear.
What is going on? Many of our elites, including those in the news media and even many of the judges in our courts, lack respect for the rule of law. Many regard the Constitution as the invention of a bunch of dead, racist, white aristocrats.
What do these elites consider important? Getting their own way, apparently. After all, they are the good people, and their opponents are deplorable. Makes you wonder why they even bothered allowing us to have an election.
- Mark Levin Details How Democrats in Pennsylvania Changed the Rules on Election Fraud (townhall.com) and Levin: Why Pennsylvania Mail-in-Ballot Changes Are Unconstitutional | Video | RealClearPolitics
- Whistleblower Drove Ballots From New York to Pennsylvania (pjmedia.com)
- I’m a Legislator in Pennsylvania, and I’m Suing the Governor for Election Fraud – American Thinker
- ‘Voters, not lawyers, choose the president’: Appeals court shoots down Trump suit in Pennsylvania – POLITICO
- PA Judge Confirms GOP Has a Case Against State’s Allegedly ‘Unconstitutional’ Mail-In Voting Scheme (westernjournal.com)
- Supreme Court Rejects Republican Challenge to Pennsylvania Vote – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Supreme Court Denies GOP Bid To Reject Pennsylvania Election Results : NPR
- Judge Blocks Certification of Pennsylvania Election Results Until Friday Hearing | LifeNews.com
- Trump’s Pa. allies appeal legal bid to overturn the election to SCOTUS, even as Barr says there’s no evidence of widespread fraud (inquirer.com)
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court throws out a GOP lawsuit to overturn the election results – Vox
- Pennsylvania supreme court throws out Republican bid to reject 2.5m mail-in votes | US elections 2020 | The Guardian
- 3 Fishy Things In Pennsylvania Voter Data The State Has Yet To Explain (thefederalist.com)
- Trump allies ask Supreme Court to reverse Pennsylvania ruling on mail-in ballots – The Washington Post
- Cruz urges Supreme Court to take up Pennsylvania election challenge | TheHill
- Texas sues in Supreme Court, seeking to reverse Biden win over Trump (cnbc.com)
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules Trump campaign observers had no right to stand within a specific distance during Philadelphia ballot processing – CNNPolitics
- Philadelphia Court Decision: Poll Watchers Now Allowed Within 6 Feet Of Ballot Counting At Pennsylvania Convention Center – CBS Philly (cbslocal.com)
- GOP Poll Watcher and Fraud Expert Gives Explosive Testimony About What He Observed Happen in Delaware County (townhall.com)
What is yet to come?
- Part 4: What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the State of Georgia?
- Part 5: What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the State of Michigan?
- Part 6: What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the State of Wisconsin?
- Part 7: If the Electors from Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are rejected, what is the Constitutional remedy?