Here we come to Part 5.
- Part 1: The importance of January 6, 2021 to certifying the vote of the Electoral College.
- Part 2: What Do The Charges Of Election Fraud Against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin Have In Common?
- Part 3: What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?
- Part 4: What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the State of Michigan?
What is Part 5 about?
What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the State of Georgia?
What did the Texas filing with the Supreme Court (see AG Paxton Sues Battleground States for Unconstitutional Changes to 2020 Election Laws | Office of the Attorney General (texasattorneygeneral.gov)) have to say about Georgia? State and local officials did not obey the laws as set forth by the Georgia legislature. Here are some of the major points.
- “Georgia’s Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, without legislative approval, unilaterally abrogated Georgia’s statute governing the signature verification process for absentee ballots.”
- “O.C.G.A. § 21-2-386(a)(2) prohibits the opening of absentee ballots until after the polls open on Election Day: In April 2020, however, the State Election Board adopted Secretary of State Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15, Processing Ballots Prior to Election Day.”
- “On March 6, 2020, in Democratic Party of Georgia v. Raffensperger, No. 1:19-cv-5028-WMR (N.D. Ga.), Georgia’s Secretary of State entered a Compromise Settlement Agreement and Release with the Democratic Party of Georgia (the “Settlement”) to materially change the statutory requirements for reviewing signatures on absentee ballot envelopes to confirm the voter’s identity by making it far more difficult to challenge defective signatures beyond the 22 express mandatory procedures set forth at GA. CODE § 21-2-386(a)(1)(B).”
- “Specifically, there were 1,305,659 absentee mail-in ballots submitted in Georgia in 2020. There were 4,786 absentee ballots rejected in 2020. This is a rejection rate of .37%. In contrast, in 2016, the 2016 rejection rate was 6.42% with 13,677 absentee mail-in ballots being rejected out of 213,033 submitted, which more than seventeen times greater than in 2020. See Cicchetti Decl. at ¶ 24, App. 7a.”
Consider some of the types of election fraud that severely weakening the procedures designed to protect election integrity may have made possible. Consider these excerpts from Peter Navarro | The White House Navarro Report (The-Immaculate-Deception-12.15.20-1.pdf)
- “Arguably the most flagrant example of possible fake ballot manufacturing on behalf of Joe Biden may have occurred at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. The possible perpetrators were caught in flagrante delicto on surveillance video.” Note: See SMOKING GUN? SECURITY CAMERA CAPTURES ELECTION FRAUD IN GEORGIA | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org).
- “For example, in Georgia, the family of an elderly man in a nursing home facility discovered that a mail-in ballot had been requested and submitted under his voter registration identity, yet it was done without his consent.”
- “In a court filing by the Trump campaign legal team, lead counsel Ray Smith provided a list of more than 70,000 allegedly ineligible voters casting ballots in Georgia in the 2020 election. Also in Georgia, over 20,000 people appear to have filed a Notice of Changed Address form to the Georgia state government or had other indications of moving out of state. Yet, these clearly ineligible out-of-state voters appeared to have remained on the voter rolls and voted in the 2020 election.”
- “In Georgia – underscoring the critical role any given category of election irregularities might play in determining the outcome – the estimated number of alleged deceased individuals casting votes almost exactly equals the Biden victory margin.”
- “In Georgia for example, it is alleged that over 20,000 absentee or early voters – almost twice the Biden victory margin – cast their ballots after having moved out of state.”
- “In Georgia, contrary to state law, the Secretary of State entered into a Consent Decree with the Democrat Party that weakened signature matching to just one verification instead of two. This illegal weakening of the signature match test has called into question more than 1.2 million mail-in ballots cast in Georgia.”
The Navarro Report (The-Immaculate-Deception-12.15.20-1.pdf) is a good review of the issues related to voter fraud the 2020 election, and it provides references. Worth checking out.
- The so-called mainstream news media has done its best to induce Trump Derangement Syndrome. Hence, the possibility that some Democrats would cheat to vote multiple times is hardly all that farfetched.
- We are taking the word of officials who deliberately broke the law that when they broke the law their lawbreaking did not affect the outcome of the election? That’s a serious argument? If election officials did not expect to change the outcome of the election, why would they break the law?
- When elected officials severely weakened the procedures designed to protect the integrity of the election, what did they accomplish? Didn’t they make it easy to cover up any evidence that many of the ballots were fraudulent? We are trusting these same officials to investigate themselves.
The people of Georgia should be both outraged and ashamed. The people of people of Georgia should be outraged the officials they elected failed to protect their right to vote. The people of people of Georgia should be ashamed that their elected officials have foisted unconstitutionally chosen Electors upon our country.
We should all be ashamed if we don’t do anything to stop this farce.
- Why Democrats Should Read the Navarro Report – American Thinker
- BREAKING: Georgia Senate Issues New Statement on Election Fraud — Challenge Shady Raffensperger’s Deal with Democrats on Ballot Signatures (thegatewaypundit.com)
- 4 Highlights From Georgia Senate’s Election Fraud Hearing (dailysignal.com)
- The Georgia Vote-Counting Video Was Not ‘Debunked.’ Not Even Close (thefederalist.com)
- Georgia Governor Changes Tune After Trump Lawyers Present Troubling Video of Alleged Fraud (townhall.com)
- Signature Audit Finds No Absentee Ballot Fraud in Georgia’s Cobb County | Newsmax.com: Funny thing here is that the primary accusation of voter fraud was made against Fulton County.
- Georgia absentee ballot signature audit finds no fraud – Chicago Tribune: If they checked only a subset of ballots in the wrong county…..
- Georgia State Senate Report: Election Results Are ‘Untrustworthy;’ Certification Should Be Rescinded – Tennessee Star
- Peter Navarro releases 36-page report alleging election fraud ‘more than sufficient’ to swing victory to Trump (washingtonexaminer.com)
What is yet to come?
- Part 5: What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the State of Michigan?
- Part 6: What are the specific Constitutional issues with the Electors from the State of Wisconsin?
- Part 7: If the Electors from Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are rejected, what is the Constitutional remedy?