ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2021
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 1
What happens when Christians fail to understand their role in government? Their government becomes a threat to the spread of the Gospel. Does that sound a bit alarmist? Well, look at what is going on in Washington D.C. and Richmond, … Continue reading
WHEN THE ART OF POLITICS BECOMES HOLDING CHILDREN HOSTAGE — PART 2
In WHEN THE ART OF POLITICS BECOMES HOLDING CHILDREN HOSTAGE — PART 1 | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org) we considered the unwillingness of local area school boards to reopen our public schools. Where is the obstruction coming from? Well, … Continue reading
WE MUST ACT NOW! THE COMMENT PERIOD ON THE TRANSGENDER SCHOOL POLICY IS ALMOST OVER!
Just a reminder that if you haven’t yet entered your comments at the Town Hall web site concerning transgender privileges/mandates in our public schools, please do that. The open door to comment slams shut February 3! Not sure what to … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Local News, School Choice Tagged Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia’s Public Schools, Public elementary and secondary schools; treatment of transgender students policies, The Family Foundation, transgender ideology, Transgender School Policy Comments Off on WE MUST ACT NOW! THE COMMENT PERIOD ON THE TRANSGENDER SCHOOL POLICY IS ALMOST OVER!