ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Monthly Archives: April 2021
SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES
The purpose of this post is to list the House of Delegates races in districts that intersect Prince William County. The list of candidates is from House: General Elections (vpap.org). Note that in many districts the major political parties have … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Voter Guide Tagged Ben Baldwin, Briana Sewell, Candi King, Christopher Stone, Dan Helmer, Danica Roem, Elizabeth Guzman, Harold Pyon, Helen Zurita, Idris O'Connor, Jeff Dove, Kara Pitek, Lee Carter, Luke Torian, Maria Martin, Michelle Maldonado, Mike Allers, Pamela Montgomery, prince william county, pwcvotes, Rod Hall, Steve Pleickhard, Tim Cox Comments Off on SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES
TIME TO ABANDON THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS?
Just how bad are things in the public schools. Well, in some places the public schools are not so good, and some think they are pretty bad. It is a good thing to look around the country and see what … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, School Choice Tagged Ephesians 6:4, literacy, Pastor Mel Wild, public school system, School Choice 7 Comments