ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Monthly Archives: August 2021
ONE MORE SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES
Gina Ciarcia is a candidate for the 2nd House of Delegates District. Mrs. Ciarcia has provided her response to our questionnaire. Please thank Mrs. Ciarcia her response to our questionnaire and for being forthright about her position on the issues. … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Marriage, Pro Life, religion, School Choice, Voter Guide Tagged 2021 Election, 2nd House of Delegates District, Candidate Questionnaire, Candidate Survey, Civic Duty, culture war, education, Gina Ciarcia, House of Delegates, pig in a poke, politics, prince william county, Prince William County Virginia Comments Off on ONE MORE SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES
IS MAKING OTHER PEOPLE “DO THE RIGHT THING” THE RIGHT THING TO DO?
What is the first step in establishing tyranny? Those who would rule must convince enough people that “it’s the right thing to do.” Consider some of the more prominent examples. When white people enslaved black people, they used the government … Continue reading
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EXIST?
What is a woman? What is a man? Each biological sex is essential to defining the other. Without a man there no sense in being a woman. Without a woman, there is no sense in being a man. Is sex … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Marriage, religion Tagged Bible, biological sex, culture war, difference between mores and ethics, ethics, Everett Piper, Genesis 1:26-28, Genesis 2:18-25, mores, Ned Price, rights of women Comments Off on WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EXIST?