When we make a decision, we should make that decision based upon what is true, not upon lies. That requires us to do our homework. We cannot merely rely upon one source or upon those who conform to just one point-of-view. We must seek the advice of those care more about the truth than pleasing powerful men. We must listen first to those who love us, not those who would use us.
CHRISTIAN VOTER GUIDES
- Virginia Voter Guide | Your Values. Your Vote. Your Voice. (vavoterguide.com) is a product of The Family Foundation. The guide contains section with the statewide candidates (pdf file) and a link showing the positions of the candidates for the House of Delegates (View All Candidates). Alternately, you can fill in the fields and get something more personal.
- Candidate Scorecards – Virginia Faith & Freedom Coalition (vafaithfreedom.com) is short and to the point. If you get it in the mail, you can read it on the way back from your mailbox to the front door.
- VCA Voter Guide (virginiachristianaction.org) is a Christian voter guide that makes use of the votes the incumbents made in the House of Delegates. So, there are quite a few “unknowns” with respect to the positions of some of the candidates, but there is also quite a bit of information.
- Voter Guides — The Family Foundation provides a voter guide for the three statewide offices (Governor, Lt. Governor, and Attorney General) and Report Cards — The Family Foundation lists how the incumbents in the Virginia General Assembly voted on issues critical to our families.
- #CatholicsVote 2021 | Virginia Catholic Conference (vacatholic.org) provides voter resources that includes voter guides for each of the statewide offices (Governor, Lt. Governor, and Attorney General) and the procedures required to vote.
- Virginia | iVoterGuide.com, the project of a coalition of Christian organizations (see Our Partners | iVoterGuide.com), provides a Liberal/Conservative rating for each of the candidates with respect to both the statewide races (Governor, Lt. Governor, and Attorney General) and each of the House of Delegate races. Click on the “MORE” button to find addtional information including responses to a questionnaire (when candidates choose to respond).
ADDITIONAL VOTER GUIDES
- Prince William County Election Details | Election | insidenova.com and Virginia voter guide: What you need to know for the 2021 general election | WTOP (look for the Prince William County section) provide an election calendar and helpful information on where to vote.
- PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY | Progressive Voters Guide is what it sounds like (see About | Progressive Voters Guide). This guide provides bios on the “progressive” candidates. Has nothing to say about the other candidates.
- 2021 Virginia Voter Guide: Election Day is November 2nd! – UFCW Local 400 (ufcw400.org) is a union webpage that provides union members directions on who to vote for.
- NORML – Smoke the Vote is a guide that a group advocating the legalization of marijuana has put together.
- On Election Day – Be the Voice of Small Business (nfib.com) is a guide put together by a Virginia organization that advocates for small business. Their guide contains a list of endorsements.
Please post our flyer on public bulletin boards or leave copies on tables so that voters can pick it up and share it: