According to a leaked source, The Epoch Times reports that teachers at a California Teachers’ Association conference in Palm Springs mocked parents who were concerned about homosexual and transgender indoctrination of their children at school (Leaked Audio Reveals How California Teachers Recruit Kids Into LGBTQ Clubs (theepochtimes.com).
On a secret audio recording, two middle school teachers tell other teachers how to recruit students into LGBTQ or “Gay-Straight Alliance” (GSA) clubs.
The covert purpose of the conference was to educate teachers on how to undermine the authority of parents and school administrators and hide from them activities related to gender inclusion and sexual orientation. Virtually all the teachers mocked parents about their concerns and expressed their beliefs that teachers are better equipped than parents to meet the needs of their students. According to the source, this has been happening for two years.
Folks, if they’re doing it in California, they’re doing it across our country. Be aware, Prince William County parents! If there’s talk of starting GSA clubs in your kids’ schools, be prepared to resist. The clubs’ titles may be disguised by other names like “You be You” or “Equity” clubs. Don’t be fooled. Investigate. Don’t wait for your students to bring up the subject. Ask them about clubs at school and be specific!
Incidentally, when parents threaten to move their kids to private schools, teachers count that as a win: Obviously, if kids aren’t in the public schools, their parents won’t attend the school board meetings and won’t complain about the curriculum. That assures teachers more freedom to indoctrinate remaining students without parental criticism.
If you decide to leave your children in the public school system with the probability of their being taught ideas and sexual orientation information you do not approve of, you must take a more active role in talking with your kids. Ask them about what they’re learning in school and discuss what their appropriate viewpoints should be.
Questions like “How was school today?” or “What did you learn in school today?” need to be more specific. “What did you learn in math today?” or “What did Mr. ?? talk about in social studies?” are ways to jog your kids’ memories and help them remember definite information. How about: “Do any of your friends belong to clubs at school?” If so, “Which one(s) do they attend? What do they do there?”
If teachers are hiding their deception, you need to be a detective and hunt for clues. Indoctrination of your children will not happen in the open. It will be subtle and kept under wraps as much as possible. So, you need to be equally as clever in finding out the truth and exposing what is happening to the public.
When area school administrators in California learned about the covert activities in their schools, they issued a letter with the following promised safeguards against future clubs and hidden agendas:
- Before being allowed to meet, all future clubs must first submit an outline of all activities and materials that will be used in the club meetings.
- The clubs will keep student sign-in sheets of attendance, so nothing is hidden.
- Prior to a student’s attendance at club meetings, parents must sign a permission slip so they are fully aware of their child’s participation.
- The principal will control and manage all morning announcements.
- Teachers are not permitted to monitor students’ on-line activities other than academics.
The same sort of safeguards needs to be adopted by the Prince William County Schools system before negative activities start!
Incidentally, though election of school board members is a few years away, please consider being a candidate. Perhaps you feel clueless about how to run for office. Be assured that training on how to conduct a campaign, raise funds, and win an election is available. The Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance stands ready to refer you to the right resources to make your candidacy a success.
Please contact us. Use one of the options on this webpage, Take A Stand. Send us an email, a letter, or use our Basic Contact Form.
- California Teachers Association Conference Instructed Teachers To Undermine Parents On Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation | The Daily Caller
- Abigail Shrier: Audio exposes California teachers’ efforts to subvert parents and recruit kids to LGBTQ+ clubs | Fox News
- California Teachers Association Conference Instructed Teachers to Undermine Parents on Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation – Tennessee Star
- How Activist Teachers Recruit Kids – by Abigail Shrier – The Truth Fairy (substack.com)
— Posted by Tom Salmon for Doris, a fellow member of the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance