ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IMPLICATIONS FOR VIRGINIA OF THE ILLINOIS REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH ACT November 24, 2020
- CONTINUE SCHOOL RE-ENTRY, PLEASE! November 23, 2020
- A ROAD MAP FOR HOW TO CHEAT November 23, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 3 November 22, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 2 November 21, 2020
- WE DON’T WAR AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD! November 20, 2020
- Trump Campaign Legal Team Holds Press Conference in DC 11/19/20 November 19, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 1 November 19, 2020
- A RESOURCE: Latest Developments in “Sex Education” and Parent Resources November 12, 2020
- VETERANS DAY 2020 November 11, 2020
Author Archives: Tom Salmon
In 2019 Illinois Governor Pritzker signed into law SB 25, which is the Illinois Reproductive Health Act (RHA) (ilga.gov). Its significance will be obvious as we condense the primary features so you know what could be coming down the pike … Continue reading
CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield says that K-12 schools are among the “safest places” from the pandemic kids can be and should remain open (CDC Director: Schools Among ‘Safest Places’ Kids Can Be, Closing Schools An ‘Emotional Response’ Not Backed … Continue reading
H/T to Rush Limbaugh. Read the following, 7 Ways the 2005 Carter-Baker Report Could Have Averted Problems With 2020 Election (dailysignal.com). Then consider the possibility that instead of being ignored the recommendations of the Carter-Baker Report were actually implemented. However, … Continue reading