As this post observes, WHO RESPONDED TO OUR CANDIDATE SURVEY?, we sent questionnaires to all the candidates running in Prince William County in the June 11th Primary Election. We regret to say we did not get a good responds. Nevertheless, one got a response from one candidate, Geary M. Higgins. So we produced a voter guide (see A VOTER GUIDE FOR THE JUNE 11th PRIMARY ELECTION).
What follows is a list of the candidates, including their websites.
Democratic Party Candidates
Member Senate of Virginia 28th District
Member House of Delegates 50th District
Member House of Delegates 52nd District
Member House of Delegates 87th District
- Suhas Subramanyam: Did not respond.
- Hassan M. Ahmad: Did not respond.
- Akshay Bhamidipati: Did not respond.
- Johanna L. Gusman: Did not respond.
Member Board of Supervisors Coles District
- Raheel A. Sheikh: Did not respond.
- Latonsha D. “LT” Pridgen: Did not respond.
Member Board of Supervisors Neabsco District
- Victor S. Angry: Did not respond.
- Aracely Panameno: Did not respond.
Member Board of Supervisors Occoquan District
Member Board of Supervisors Woodbridge District
- Margaret Angela Franklin: Did not respond.
- Frank J. Principi (Another website for Principi is New Woodbridge.): Did not respond.
Republican Party Candidates
Member Senate of Virginia 13th District
- Geary M. Higgins: Survey results from Geary M. Higgins.
Note: With respect to question 21, Geary M. Higgins initially marked his survey as undecided. What is question 21?
21. Update Virginia’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act to apply in disputes between private parties (currently applies only to public-private actions).
Higgins wanted more information on the reason for the question. So we provided his campaign a link to this article, After court rulings, legislatures address religious liberty – one way or the other. With the clarification that article that article provided, Higgins wanted us to let the voters know that he too supports updating Virginia’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act to apply in disputes between private parties.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:49:43 AM email
Please put me down in support of question 21.
Thanks for following up.
- Ron A. Meyer, Jr.: Did not respond.