ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Category Archives: 2013 Election
The Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance mixes politics with religion, and that is difficult. Both subjects can easily anger people, and putting them together does not calm anyone. Nevertheless, politics involves moral choices, and we base our morality upon our religious beliefs. … Continue reading
Here are voter guides prepared by Christian organizations relevant to Virginia’s 2013 election. Faith and Freedom Coalition Voter Guide (statewide offices only) Virginia Catholic Conference Voter Guide (includes contested races for the House of Delegates) The Virginia Assembly of Independent Baptists (VAIB) … Continue reading