ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Category Archives: Citizen Responsibilities
Thus far we have had two posts in this series. Part 1, which served as A Review of the Reviews. Part 2, which focused on What is Corporate Liberalism? Here we will talk about the following. What Exactly Is The … Continue reading
What is going on? Nothing surprising. Our Board of County Supervisors and the Office of Equity and Inclusion (pwcva.gov) did not get the feedback it wanted. The vast majority of the people who commented on the “Equity and Inclusion Draft … Continue reading