ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Category Archives: Constitutional Government
HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1
Why Is It Necessary To Ensure The Integrity Of Our Elections? Are you concerned about election integrity? The subject has most certainly been in the news. Some of us have great concerns about whether we can trust the vote. Others … Continue reading
WHAT IS YOUR VISION FOR OUR FUTURE?
In the United States We the People rule. In the past we have chosen to be a nation under God. In the future. Proverbs 29:18 New American Standard Bible Where there is no vision, the people are unrestrained, But happy is one who keeps … Continue reading Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, religion, Voter Guide Tagged 2021 Election, culture war, education, Everett Piper, Jack Schneider, Jennifer Berkshire, parental control, parental responsibilities, parental rights, politics, prince william county, Prince William County Virginia, Proverbs 29:18, School Choice, Voter Guide 4 Comments
A SMOKING GUN? PROOF THAT CRITICAL RACE THEORY IS BEING TAUGHT?
I wonder how long this will stay online. The Washington Times has an article on the video above. A slide presentation this summer instructed social studies teachers in Fairfax County Public Schools that “critical race theory is a frame” for … Continue reading