ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- TO BE PAGAN IS TO BE ISOLATED January 1, 2020
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 3 December 31, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 2 December 29, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1 December 27, 2019
- UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL December 26, 2019
Posts I Like
- Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/sta… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Health Care
Only National elections really matter. I’ll vote in 2020, but not this year. Local and state races don’t concern me. Really? Are you sure about that? Did you know that most restrictions on parental rights are determined at the state … Continue reading
Above is the video that accompanied the editorial below, Survivors of late-term abortion are grown up and speaking out (washingtonexaminer.com). The subject? Sometimes an abortion fails, and the baby survives. Nothing speaks louder in the ongoing debate over late-term abortion … Continue reading
Note: We do not endorse alternative voter guides. In fact, in some cases we link to voter guides produced organizations with goals contrary to our own. Nonetheless, we believe you may find considering an alternative voter guide (like the one … Continue reading