2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201917 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR’S CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH? — UPDATE October 18, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART1 Revised October 16, 2019
- LEADING OUR CHILDREN TO THE FOOT OF THE CROSS October 15, 2019
- King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to …. REBLOGGED October 12, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 3 October 11, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR SHERIFF October 10, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS October 8, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 2 October 7, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY October 7, 2019
- WHO IS RUNNING FOR LOCAL RACES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2B October 7, 2019
Posts I Like
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 1 day ago
- RT @LuvGodFamUSA: The Terrible Price Abortion Doctors Pay care-net.org/abundant-life-… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: history
Transgenderism is a dialectical ploy of the Left being used to create compromise in our schools that results in the moral breakdown of our society. According to progressives today, dialectical thinking is all about ‘change’, how we perceive it, and … Continue reading
Why would anyone behave with incivility towards another human being? The definition won’t tell you. incivility noun in·ci·vil·i·ty | \ˌin(t)-sə-ˈvi-lə-tē \ 1 : the quality or state of being uncivil 2 : a rude or discourteous act Does looking … Continue reading
Consider the ending of the Declaration of Independence. We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and … Continue reading
Here we continue from Part 1 of POLITICS, RELIGION, AND THE EXAMPLE OF CHRIST JESUS. In Part 1, we examined the political system. In Part 2, we will consider how Jesus threatened that system. When modern Christians reflect upon the … Continue reading
One of the pages on this website is Citizenship by Pastor Tim Crater of Woodbridge Bible Church. In his article, Pastor Crater provides excellent and soundly biblical reasons why Christians should participate in the political process. Here I would like to do the same by … Continue reading