ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Category Archives: Legislation
As Greg Moulthrop (gregmoulthrop.com) explains it (see the video below), his race against Delegate Suhas Subramanyam (suhasforvirginia.com) for the seat in House of Delegates District 87 resulted from the complaints of parents against the Loudoun County School Board. Moulthrop decided … Continue reading
The Prince William Committee of 100 arranged debates between the candidates running in House of Delegates Districts 2, 13, 31 & 50 this year using Zoom Webinar (see Schedule of Forums for House of Delegates Candidates in Districts 2, 13, … Continue reading
The race between Delegate Luke Torian (delegatetorian.com) and Maria Martin (mmartin4virginia.com) for House of Delegates District 52 is something of a Goliath versus David contest. One would expect the news media to cover it to some extent just because the … Continue reading