ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN February 16, 2020
- DOWN WITH THE CONSTITUTION? February 10, 2020
- IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TAUGHT? February 4, 2020
- ABORTION BILLS February 4, 2020
- IS YOUR LEGISLATOR FOMENTING SEXUAL CONFUSION? January 27, 2020
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- There is an old saying: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." The people supporting this bill can't say what was broke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Legislation
Richmond has kept busy with undoing laws that protect the Constitution, sanctity of life, family, parental rights and positive moral values. Its latest ploy is to introduce a bill (HB177) called “The National Popular Vote Compact” (see Virginia Democrats advance … Continue reading
Only National elections really matter. I’ll vote in 2020, but not this year. Local and state races don’t concern me. Really? Are you sure about that? Did you know that most restrictions on parental rights are determined at the state … Continue reading
NEWS Illegal immigration at worst rate since 2007 (washingtontimes.com, 5 Mar) D.C. statehood to be voted on in the House for the first time in a quarter century (washingtontimes.com, 5 Mar) — There are constitutional issues with making Washington D.C. … Continue reading