ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- TO BE PAGAN IS TO BE ISOLATED January 1, 2020
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 3 December 31, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 2 December 29, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1 December 27, 2019
- UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL December 26, 2019
Posts I Like
- Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/sta… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Local News
On Wednesday night I attended the first two debates sponsored by The Prince William Committee of 100 and the League of Women Voters. So far there is not much “news” out there about the debates. Potomac Local has posted stories on … Continue reading
Bad news! Here is the news from our parent organization. Late last night, just after midnight in a still-packed room, after four hours of public comments from over 100 speakers, the Stafford County School Board narrowly voted 4 – 3 … Continue reading