ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- TO BE PAGAN IS TO BE ISOLATED January 1, 2020
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 3 December 31, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 2 December 29, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1 December 27, 2019
- UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL December 26, 2019
Posts I Like
- Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/sta… 1 month ago
Category Archives: PWMFA Events
Please see our 2019 Voter Guides. We have discussed at great length the progressive involvement by persons with ‘gender dysphoria’ or transgender identity (TG) into physical and psychological changes that alter their bodies and personalities forever. It is only fair … Continue reading
Please see our 2019 Voter Guides. When we began this series of articles about transgenderism several weeks ago, little did we know how explosive the topic would become at a national level! Now the news is filled with the account … Continue reading
Please see our 2019 Voter Guides. Giving TG students the right to use bathrooms and showers of their ‘gender identity’ does not quell their ‘gender dysphoria.’ Rather, it reinforces what they believe about themselves and leads to next steps they … Continue reading