ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- VIRGINIA TRANSGENDER SCHOOL POLICY IS FINAL March 7, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE FOR THE POTENTIAL NOMINEES March 4, 2021
- EVERYONE LOVES A RAINBOW—or do they? March 2, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 3 February 28, 2021
- DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR YOUR CHILDREN? February 27, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 2 February 24, 2021
- CANCELING WESTERN CIVILIZATION IN THE NAME OF TOLERANCE? February 22, 2021
- TEACHERS UNIONS FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR SCHOOLS CLOSED February 20, 2021
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – RETURN TO THE CLASSROOM ENSUES FEBRUARY 25 AND 26 February 19, 2021
- WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? February 18, 2021
Category Archives: PWMFA Events
Please see our 2019 Voter Guides. We have discussed at great length the progressive involvement by persons with ‘gender dysphoria’ or transgender identity (TG) into physical and psychological changes that alter their bodies and personalities forever. It is only fair … Continue reading
Please see our 2019 Voter Guides. When we began this series of articles about transgenderism several weeks ago, little did we know how explosive the topic would become at a national level! Now the news is filled with the account … Continue reading
Please see our 2019 Voter Guides. Giving TG students the right to use bathrooms and showers of their ‘gender identity’ does not quell their ‘gender dysphoria.’ Rather, it reinforces what they believe about themselves and leads to next steps they … Continue reading