ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Category Archives: religion
STILL DOING NOTHING?
Have you observed this? We live in the midst of a Pagan revival, but modern Pagans don’t think of themselves as Pagans. Many fool themselves by calling themselves Atheists, but everyone believes in something. What is the source of confusion? … Continue reading
HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1
Why Is It Necessary To Ensure The Integrity Of Our Elections? Are you concerned about election integrity? The subject has most certainly been in the news. Some of us have great concerns about whether we can trust the vote. Others … Continue reading
THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH
This is day before Thanksgiving Day. Whenever we approach a big holiday, I wonder what I should post. Often I give up and don’t bother. Since I can think of nothing new to add, what would be the point? This … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, religion Tagged Bible, Civic Duty, culture war, humor, lies, politics, Psalm 118, totalitarism, Truth 4 Comments