ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Press Release: Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia Public Schools January 18, 2021
- STUDENTS TO RETURN TO CLASSROOMS BY MARCH January 15, 2021
- ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS?! January 14, 2021
- YOU HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 3!! January 13, 2021
- YOU STILL HAVE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS! January 12, 2021
- WAS IT A STUPID QUESTION? January 11, 2021
- PLEASE COMMENT ON: “Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia’s Public Schools” January 10, 2021
- THE GREAT KILLER OF 2020! January 7, 2021
- THE BEAVER OR US January 5, 2021
- SHOULD CONGRESS CERTIFY THE ELECTORS? — PART 7 January 4, 2021
Posts I Like
Category Archives: School Choice
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Richard Salmon email@example.com 571-926-1671 Prince Wm Group Observes Biological Sex Is The Difference That Matters MANASSAS Virginia, January 18, 2021 The Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance opposes recommendations of the proposed Virginia Department of Education … Continue reading
The City Council of the District of Columbia voted 12-1 to approve a bill that allows children age 11 and up to have a vaccination without their parents’ consent and the bill was enacted into law on December 23. That … Continue reading
The Virginia chapter of the Family Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org ) asks: Do schools have the right to keep secrets from parents about their own children—especially when it comes to intimate details on sensitive issues like gender and sexuality? The Virginia Department of Education’s (VDOE) … Continue reading