ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- PARENTAL RIGHTS? RELIGIOUS FREEDOM? April 7, 2020
- WHY COVID-19? April 3, 2020
- PLEASE ASK THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONAIRE April 2, 2020
- CALL IT A MIRACLE April 1, 2020
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE! March 31, 2020
- TURN THIS THING AROUND! March 24, 2020
- Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools! March 21, 2020
- DID YOU VOTE WHEN YOU COULD? March 16, 2020
- WE NEED TO REPLACE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE March 10, 2020
- ADDITIONAL REFERENCES FOR THAT LAST POST March 9, 2020
Posts I Like
- Maybe we should just skip the bill, dispense with the help of spendthrift politicians and find a way to stay safe a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Voter Guide
Interested in voting in the Democratic Party’s Presidential Primary Election in Virginia. Are you a resident of Prince William County? Then check out pwcvotes.com. Note that the election is on March 3, 2020. Because President Trump does not have a … Continue reading
This post contains the responses of the candidates to our questionnaires. Note that The Family Foundation focused on the state legislative races while we focused on the local races. Note also that we did not send questionnaires to candidates in … Continue reading
ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE SCHOOL BOARD
Here are the questions we sent to the candidates running to serve on the Prince William County School Board. Note that the form (2019 County school board survey–Family Alliance) allows three answers: support, oppose, or undecided. When candidates respond, most … Continue reading