ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 3 February 28, 2021
- DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR YOUR CHILDREN? February 27, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 2 February 24, 2021
- CANCELING WESTERN CIVILIZATION IN THE NAME OF TOLERANCE? February 22, 2021
- TEACHERS UNIONS FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR SCHOOLS CLOSED February 20, 2021
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – RETURN TO THE CLASSROOM ENSUES FEBRUARY 25 AND 26 February 19, 2021
- WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? February 18, 2021
- WHAT DOES AN ABORTION REALLY LOOK LIKE? February 17, 2021
- WHAT TO MAKE OF THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL’S NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES February 17, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHO IS RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA? February 16, 2021
Tag Archives: Abortion
In 2019 Illinois Governor Pritzker signed into law SB 25, which is the Illinois Reproductive Health Act (RHA) (ilga.gov). Its significance will be obvious as we condense the primary features so you know what could be coming down the pike … Continue reading
Abortionists haven’t taken a rest or stopped their onslaught against helpless babies in the womb! Last week The Massachusetts House legislators passed a radical pro-abortion measure (www.lifenews.com/2020/11/13/massachusetts-house-passes-democrat-amendment-legalizing-abortions-up-to-birth) that expanded late-term abortions and permits young girls to have abortions without parental … Continue reading
Victoria Cobb, president of The Family Foundation of Virginia, warns that the outcome of the November 3 election will determine whether or not taxpayers pay for Medicare abortions in the future. In an email released October 21 (Family Foundation … Continue reading