ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: African American history
IF THIS BILL IS NOT ABOUT CRITICAL RACE THEORY, WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT?
Consider the summary of “HB 1904 Teachers and other licensed school board employees; cultural competency,” a bill the Virginia General Assembly passed and our governor signed during the 2021 SPECIAL SESSION I. SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED: Teachers and other licensed school … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, School Choice Tagged 2021 Election, African American history, Civic Duty, Critical Race Theory, cultural competency, culture war, education, HB1904, politics, prince william county, Virginia General Assembly, Virginia House of Delegates, Virginia Senate 4 Comments