ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IT’S TIME FOR PUSH-BACK! December 12, 2019
- RESURRECTING THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT — PART 2 December 10, 2019
- NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN! December 5, 2019
- RECLAIMING THE REPUBLIC: A BOOK REVIEW — PART 7 December 4, 2019
- “GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!” December 2, 2019
- King Solomon Blog, Blaine Folly of Religious Bigotry to End? — Reblogged November 27, 2019
- LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE DREAMS OR JUST PLAIN NIGHTMARES November 24, 2019
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT THESE PEOPLE RUNNING OUR LIVES? November 20, 2019
- REMEMBERING THE LESSON OF THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS November 19, 2019
- ARE YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM? November 18, 2019
Posts I Like
- Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/sta… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Amy Ashworth
Here are the questions we sent to the candidates running to serve as Prince William County’s Sheriff. Note that the form (2019 Sheriff survey, General Election) allows three answers: support, oppose, or undecided. When candidates respond, most insert a few … Continue reading
ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY
Here are the questions we sent to the candidates running to serve as Prince William County’s Commonwealth’s Attorney. Note that the form (Commonwealth’s Attorney Survey, General Election) allows three answers: support, oppose, or undecided. When candidates respond, most insert a … Continue reading
Who is going to be on your ballot? Depends upon where you live. Since the ballot is going to be so busy, I have broken up the lists of candidates up into sections, separate posts. In WHO IS RUNNING FOR THE PRINCE … Continue reading