ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Article II
Was the election rigged? It is a bit to early to state a conclusion. Part of the problem is that the president’s legal team cannot just ask for the evidence. They can gather legal affidavits from people who said they … Continue reading
As we near the end of the year 2020, we are in the middle of a political battle, and the air is full of angry words. Some of these words remind us of why so many Americans have fought for … Continue reading
It was no secret. For four long years certain groups had made their bitter hatred of President Donald Trump completely evident. They investigated Trump’s family and friends relentlessly. Without any supporting evidence, they raised accusations of collusion with the Russians … Continue reading