ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: Associate Justice Neil M. Gorsuch
GAMBLERS AT CASINOS NOW HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CHRISTIANS AT CHURCH
Was it one of those pieces of news that the sneaky release on Friday to bury it? Could be. Believe it or not, the Supreme Court now wants us to believe that gamblers at casinos should have more rights than … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, religion, School Choice Tagged 2020 Election, Associate Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice Elena Kagan, Associate Justice Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice Samuel A. Alito, Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice Stephen G. Breyer, CALVARY CHAPEL DAYTON VALLEY v. STEVE SISOLAK GOVERNOR OF NEVADA, Chief Justice John G. Roberts, culture war, freedom of religion, Jr, Nevada casinos, Prince William County Schools, School Choice, Supreme Court 1 Comment