ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: biological sex
THE EVIL OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS — PART 1
Introduction What does the expression “politically correct” mean to you? What does the picture of a mirage have to do with being “politically correct?” Well, just like a mirage, political correctness is deceptive. Political correctness leads us to accommodate lies … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Pro Life, religion Tagged Abortion, biological sex, culture war, Federal Budget, Federal Deficit, global warming, LGBTQ agenda, living constitution, multiculturalism, pro-choice, scientism, Supreme Court, transgenderism 26 Comments
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EXIST?
What is a woman? What is a man? Each biological sex is essential to defining the other. Without a man there no sense in being a woman. Without a woman, there is no sense in being a man. Is sex … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Marriage, religion Tagged Bible, biological sex, culture war, difference between mores and ethics, ethics, Everett Piper, Genesis 1:26-28, Genesis 2:18-25, mores, Ned Price, rights of women Comments Off on WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EXIST?