ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Tag Archives: Bob Marshall
From here. I had intended to finish this series before the election on November 5, 2019. That did not happen, unfortunately. Still, Conservative groups need to spread the word and fight ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA). In Part 1 … Continue reading
An Introduction What was the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA)? It was a proposed amendment to the Constitution. The text in the figure above is what the ERA was suppose to be, but the states never ratified it. Why didn’t the … Continue reading
The Family Foundation provides a Take Action web page that includes a non-partisan General Assembly Report Card. This report card, constructed from the votes of our legislators in the General Assembly, is designed to generate a Pro-Family Score, 100% being a perfect … Continue reading