ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ARE THE PARENTS ARE COMING TO THEIR SENSES IN LOUDOUN COUNTY? June 23, 2021
- WHAT CAN WE DO TO MAKE OUR GOVERNMENT WORK? — INFLATION June 21, 2021
- POLITICAL HUMOR June 19, 2021
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 1 June 16, 2021
- TAKING BACK OUR SCHOOLS — NO QUICK FIX (June, 15 2021) June 15, 2021
- IF IT IS SO FUNNY, WHY ISN’T ANYONE LAUGHING? June 13, 2021
- RESULTS FROM THE JUNE 8TH PRIMARY ELECTION June 10, 2021
- A LEADER OR AN INSTIGATOR? June 2, 2021
- TIME FOR BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS TO STUDY THEIR CANDIDATES May 31, 2021
- SCHOOL BOARD APPROVES EQUITY STATEMENT May 27, 2021
- Ken Cuccinelli & Abraham Hamilton III: Last Call For Liberty Registration, Fri, May 21, 2021 at 7:30 PM | Eventbrit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Bob Marshall
From here. I had intended to finish this series before the election on November 5, 2019. That did not happen, unfortunately. Still, Conservative groups need to spread the word and fight ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA). In Part 1 … Continue reading
An Introduction What was the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA)? It was a proposed amendment to the Constitution. The text in the figure above is what the ERA was suppose to be, but the states never ratified it. Why didn’t the … Continue reading
The Family Foundation provides a Take Action web page that includes a non-partisan General Assembly Report Card. This report card, constructed from the votes of our legislators in the General Assembly, is designed to generate a Pro-Family Score, 100% being a perfect … Continue reading