ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Tag Archives: bond referendum
What is your biggest expense? Food? Clothing? Shelter? Transportation? How about TAXES? Think about all the taxes we pay: income taxes, payroll taxes, property taxes, sales taxes,… Here are a couple of lists: A List Of 97 Taxes Americans Pay … Continue reading
The party nomination elections have completed. Yesterday we celebrated Independence Day. We have entered The Dog Days of Summer (almanac.com), that slow less hectic time when we take it easy, watch things grow, enjoy our summer vacations, and welcome cooling … Continue reading
Here is the election related news from the last week. Ron Meyer Supports the Disastrous Equal Rights Amendment (9 Jun, thebullelephant.com): Conservatives fear the Equal Rights Amendment might be used to enshrine abortion as a Constitutional right. On bond projects, … Continue reading