ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN February 16, 2020
- DOWN WITH THE CONSTITUTION? February 10, 2020
- IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TAUGHT? February 4, 2020
- ABORTION BILLS February 4, 2020
- IS YOUR LEGISLATOR FOMENTING SEXUAL CONFUSION? January 27, 2020
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- There is an old saying: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." The people supporting this bill can't say what was broke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Brian Fields
The party nomination elections have completed. Yesterday we celebrated Independence Day. We have entered The Dog Days of Summer (almanac.com), that slow less hectic time when we take it easy, watch things grow, enjoy our summer vacations, and welcome cooling … Continue reading
With respect to Prince William County, here are the “unofficial” results from the Virginia Department of Elections (see here). Democratic Party Candidates Countywide Commonwealth’s Attorney Tracey A. Lenox: 37.78% Amy K. Ashworth: 62.22% Winner Sheriff Joshua Lavon King: 64.85% Winner Brian … Continue reading
Here is the election related news from the last week. Ron Meyer Supports the Disastrous Equal Rights Amendment (9 Jun, thebullelephant.com): Conservatives fear the Equal Rights Amendment might be used to enshrine abortion as a Constitutional right. On bond projects, … Continue reading