2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 2019VOTE!
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- VICTIMS OR HEROES — HOW DO YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLE? November 13, 2019
- AND SO JEREMIAH CRIED November 7, 2019
- RESULTS OF THE 2019 ELECTION IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY November 6, 2019
- GETTING READY FOR NOVEMBER — PART 4 November 4, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 6 November 3, 2019
- SOCIALISM AND CIVIL WAR — PART 3 November 2, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 5 October 31, 2019
- IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? IS OUT-OF-STATE MONEY A GOOD THING? October 29, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 4 October 28, 2019
- CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRES October 27, 2019
Posts I Like
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: candidate responses
SURVEY RESPONSES FROM THE CANDIDATES FOR COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY COMPETING FOR THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION
Here are the survey responses we currently have from candidates for Commonwealth’s Attorney of Prince William County. Thus far we have sought responses only from those in contested firehouse primary races (see CONTESTED RACES IN THE PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE’S … Continue reading
UPDATE TO SURVEY RESPONSES FROM THOSE CANDIDATES IN CONTESTED RACES FOR THE PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY SUPERVISORS
Yesli Vega, running for Supervisor, Coles Magisterial District, and Ray Mizener, running for Supervisor, Gainesville Magisterial District have answered our candidate questionnaires. See below. Thus far we have sought responses only from those in contested firehouse primary races(see CONTESTED RACES IN … Continue reading