ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- RIGHT-TO-ABORTION AMENDMENT to the VIRGINIA CONSTITUTION June 4, 2020
- YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS ARE IN THE CROSS-HAIRS! June 3, 2020
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD STOLE $80 MILLION June 2, 2020
- UNSUNG HEROES May 30, 2020
- DECODING THE LEFT…. May 27, 2020
- THE ABORTION MASQUERADE May 25, 2020
- MANDATORY SEX ED PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS COMING! May 22, 2020
- THE ACCOMPLICE IN CRIME: MISOPROSTOL May 21, 2020
- VOTE ABSENTEE WITHOUT A DOCTOR’S VERIFICATION! May 19, 2020
- COVID-19 and HOMESCHOOLING May 18, 2020
Posts I Like
Tag Archives: candidate responses
SURVEY RESPONSES FROM THE CANDIDATES FOR COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY COMPETING FOR THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION
Here are the survey responses we currently have from candidates for Commonwealth’s Attorney of Prince William County. Thus far we have sought responses only from those in contested firehouse primary races (see CONTESTED RACES IN THE PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE’S … Continue reading
UPDATE TO SURVEY RESPONSES FROM THOSE CANDIDATES IN CONTESTED RACES FOR THE PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY SUPERVISORS
Yesli Vega, running for Supervisor, Coles Magisterial District, and Ray Mizener, running for Supervisor, Gainesville Magisterial District have answered our candidate questionnaires. See below. Thus far we have sought responses only from those in contested firehouse primary races(see CONTESTED RACES IN … Continue reading