June 11th Primary ElectionJune 11th, 2019The big day is here.
2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 20193 months to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- WHAT DOES THE BIBLE ACTUALLY SAY ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY? July 15, 2019
- THE SNEAKY PEOPLE IN THE SENATE ARE UP TO NO GOOD TOO! July 13, 2019
- FOLLOWING UP ON: THE SNEAKY PEOPLE IN CONGRESS AND THE NEWS MEDIA ARE AT IT AGAIN July 12, 2019
- ELECTION NEWS: JULY 11, 2019 July 11, 2019
- THE SNEAKY PEOPLE IN CONGRESS AND THE NEWS MEDIA ARE AT IT AGAIN July 9, 2019
- CORROBORATION FROM PROJECT VERITAS June 27, 2019
- WHAT ARE SOME OF THE 2019 ELECTION ISSUES FOR THE SCHOOL BOARD? — PERSONNEL June 26, 2019
- IS CONGRESSWOMAN JENNIFER WEXTON HITTING THE MARK? June 20, 2019
- WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS? June 20, 2019
- YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE! June 19, 2019
A Thought to Contemplate
Metaphysicians and politicians may dispute forever, but they will never find any other moral principle or foundation of rule or obedience, than the consent of governors and governed. — John Adams (from here)
Posts I Like
Tag Archives: candidate responses
SURVEY RESPONSES FROM THE CANDIDATES FOR COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY COMPETING FOR THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION
Here are the survey responses we currently have from candidates for Commonwealth’s Attorney of Prince William County. Thus far we have sought responses only from those in contested firehouse primary races (see CONTESTED RACES IN THE PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE’S … Continue reading
UPDATE TO SURVEY RESPONSES FROM THOSE CANDIDATES IN CONTESTED RACES FOR THE PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY SUPERVISORS
Yesli Vega, running for Supervisor, Coles Magisterial District, and Ray Mizener, running for Supervisor, Gainesville Magisterial District have answered our candidate questionnaires. See below. Thus far we have sought responses only from those in contested firehouse primary races(see CONTESTED RACES IN … Continue reading