ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Candidate Survey
Puneet Ahluwalia has provided his response to our questionnaire. Mr. Ahluwalia seeking the Republican Party’s nomination to be lieutenant governor of Virginia. Please thank Mr. Ahluwalia for being forthright about his position on the issues. Maeve Rigler has provided her … Continue reading
Who is the latest gubernatorial candidate willing to be up front with the voters? Delegate Kirk Cox! Delegate Kirk Cox has provided his response to our questionnaire. Delegate Cox is seeking the Republican Party’s nomination to be governor of Virginia. Please … Continue reading
ELECTION 2021: SERGIO DE LA PEÑA’S RESPONSE TO OUR CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE AND WHO IS RUNNING FOR LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR?
Our Second Response As we get responses to our candidate questionnaire, we will post them. Here is an explanation of what we are trying to accomplish, ELECTION 2021: CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE FOR THE POTENTIAL NOMINEES | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org). … Continue reading