ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: child development
BE A PROACTIVE PARENT
Our society is riddled with explicit sexual language, ads, photos, videos, web sites, illustrations and so on. Sooner or later your children and/or grandchildren will be exposed to some of it. Until recent history it has been safe to have … Continue reading
BE A WISE VOTER—!
Last time we talked a little about the development of children’s brains and establishment of pathways that last a lifetime. Neuroscientists call this period of time which extends from birth into the second decade of their life the critical phase … Continue reading
Posted in 2019 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Local News, School Choice Tagged 2019 Election, Bible, child development, education, Family Life Education, parental control, politics, prince william county, Prince William County Schools, Prince William County Virginia, sex education, vote Comments Off on BE A WISE VOTER—!
YOUR CHILD’S CRITICAL PERIOD
Did you know that children’s brains develop pathways of behavior or learning at a phenomenal rate? Kids’ minds are like blotters soaking up ink (for those of you who remember the day)! They learn things they will retain for the … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Doris' Posts, Local News, School Choice Tagged child development, education, Family Life Education, politics, prince william county, Prince William County Schools, Prince William County Virginia, sex education Comments Off on YOUR CHILD’S CRITICAL PERIOD