ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: children
KINK AS DEFINED IN THE WASHINGTON POST
(H/T to insanitybytes22. From Conspiring For Your Good! | See, there’s this thing called biology… (wordpress.com)) The word “kink” has been around since about the 1670s (kink | Origin and meaning of kink by Online Etymology Dictionary (etymonline.com)), and the … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Marriage, religion Tagged children, culture war, etymology, fornication, gay, Genesis 2:24, kink, LGBTQ, marriage, Philippians 4:8, Pride, recreational sex 2 Comments
ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS?!
The City Council of the District of Columbia voted 12-1 to approve a bill that allows children age 11 and up to have a vaccination without their parents’ consent and the bill was enacted into law on December 23. That … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Doris' Posts, Local News, religion, School Choice Tagged children, constitution, culture war, education, family, homeschool, immunization, Local News, parental rights, ParentalRights.org, public schools, School Choice, vaccination 1 Comment
YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS ARE IN THE CROSS-HAIRS!
Do you know why our current laws grant parents the right to raise their children according to their own beliefs and wishes? As far back as you look in US history, parents and families have been the foundation of our … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Doris' Posts, Local News, religion, School Choice Tagged 2020 Election, Bible, children, Civic Duty, constitution, culture war, Edmund Burke, education, family, Hitler Youth Movement, homeschool, homeschooling, James Dyer, knitting, memory, needlework, nuclear family, parental rights, ParentalRights.org, public schools, quarantine, religion, School Choice 1 Comment