ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- WHY DON’T OUR SCHOOLS REOPEN? July 14, 2020
- TIME TO END THE PARALYSIS! Secretary Betsy DeVos says REOPEN OUR SCHOOLS July 12, 2020
- WHEN DOES AN ELECTION BECOME LOW INTENSITY WARFARE? July 11, 2020
- NOW COMES THE STORM! July 1, 2020
- HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS AN ELECTION YEAR? June 29, 2020
- LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT June 25, 2020
- DON’T LIKE THE UNITED STATES? HAVE YOU READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL? June 24, 2020
- NO ACCOUNTABILITY?? June 22, 2020
- WHY ABORTION? June 21, 2020
- JUNE 23RD VIRGINIA PRIMARY ELECTION June 18, 2020
Posts I Like
- familyallianceonline.org/2020/06/15/stu… 4 weeks ago
- #racism #GeorgeFloyd #1619Project Senator Kaine speaks foolishly. Slavery goes back beyond mankind's recorded hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #ConfederateMonuments When we remove a Confederate monument, what reason do have to believe that the people removin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- This is what happens when our leaders lack sound core values. They won't enforce the law. They just do what seems r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @UtProsim540: Important Thread. twitter.com/vahousegop/sta… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Commonwealth Attorney
What is your biggest expense? Food? Clothing? Shelter? Transportation? How about TAXES? Think about all the taxes we pay: income taxes, payroll taxes, property taxes, sales taxes,… Here are a couple of lists: A List Of 97 Taxes Americans Pay … Continue reading
SURVEY RESPONSES FROM THE CANDIDATES FOR COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY COMPETING FOR THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION
Here are the survey responses we currently have from candidates for Commonwealth’s Attorney of Prince William County. Thus far we have sought responses only from those in contested firehouse primary races (see CONTESTED RACES IN THE PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE’S … Continue reading