ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Press Release: Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia Public Schools January 18, 2021
- STUDENTS TO RETURN TO CLASSROOMS BY MARCH January 15, 2021
- ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS?! January 14, 2021
- YOU HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 3!! January 13, 2021
- YOU STILL HAVE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS! January 12, 2021
- WAS IT A STUPID QUESTION? January 11, 2021
- PLEASE COMMENT ON: “Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia’s Public Schools” January 10, 2021
- THE GREAT KILLER OF 2020! January 7, 2021
- THE BEAVER OR US January 5, 2021
- SHOULD CONGRESS CERTIFY THE ELECTORS? — PART 7 January 4, 2021
Posts I Like
Tag Archives: Commonweath’s Attorney
On Wednesday night I attended the first two debates sponsored by The Prince William Committee of 100 and the League of Women Voters. So far there is not much “news” out there about the debates. Potomac Local has posted stories on … Continue reading