ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IS THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM FOR OUR CHILDREN? August 13, 2020
- PRAY FOR AN END TO THE RIOTS August 12, 2020
- IS IT SAFE TO SEND OUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL? August 7, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 10TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? August 4, 2020
- EDUCATION OPTIONS BUFFET August 3, 2020
- GET THE WORD OUT: A LIST OF CONSERVATIVE NEWS PUBLICATIONS August 2, 2020
- THE END RESULTS OF VIRTUAL LEARNING July 29, 2020
- THE SCHOOL BOARD HAS DECIDED!! July 27, 2020
- GAMBLERS AT CASINOS NOW HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CHRISTIANS AT CHURCH July 27, 2020
- FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS WON’T REOPEN AFTER ALL July 21, 2020
Posts I Like
- #Liberty #FreeSpeech Look at the First Amendment. Why is it #1. Unless we respect each others basic rights, we ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #PWCS #PrinceWilliamSchools #PWCSchoolBoard Is the situation so rosy or the compromise so unanimous?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Congress
Baby Chava was considered a fetus by the abortionist. He was something that could be discarded, so the abortionist injected poison into Baby Chava’s secure womb and tried to murder him. But Baby Chava fooled them at the abortion clinic … Continue reading
What audacity! Planned Parenthood (PP) has declared assets of $2.2 billion. It’s not hurting financially. In fact, PP freely funds liberal political candidates who support their business. Further, they were declared exempt from or defied mandatory stoppage of elective surgeries … Continue reading