ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Congress
What follows is compilation of what I wrote to my senators and my congressman on the subject of inflation. Since some of these guys are better than others, I was not equally harsh. This tends to be the harsh version. … Continue reading
In Part 1 of this series, we considered the importance of January 6, 2021 to certifying the vote of the Electoral College. The Detour Let’s consider a question. How much can we trust our leaders? Would, if they could, steal … Continue reading
It is an more than just an interesting problem. Congress is suppose to count the votes of the Electors. If the Electors were improperly chosen, that is a problem Congress is must deal with. The Constitution (as amended) explicitly gives … Continue reading