ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: constitution
WHEN THE ART OF POLITICS BECOMES HOLDING CHILDREN HOSTAGE — PART 1
Is something wrong with getting angry? Not necessarily. Our emotions motivate us to act, but we must retain self control. That is what happened here when a parent addressed the Loudoun County School Board (H/T Angry Father To School Board: … Continue reading
ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS?!
The City Council of the District of Columbia voted 12-1 to approve a bill that allows children age 11 and up to have a vaccination without their parents’ consent and the bill was enacted into law on December 23. That … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Doris' Posts, Local News, religion, School Choice Tagged children, constitution, culture war, education, family, homeschool, immunization, Local News, parental rights, ParentalRights.org, public schools, School Choice, vaccination 1 Comment