ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! April 21, 2021
- CANDIDATE THOMAS PAFFORD’S QUESTIONNAIRE RESPONSE April 20, 2021
- RESPONDING TO A QUESTION April 19, 2021
- ANOTHER SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 18, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHICH GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES HAVE ANSWERED OUR QUESTIONNAIRE? April 16, 2021
- WHAT A DIFFERENCE THEY WOULD HAVE MADE! April 14, 2021
- TWO MORE SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 13, 2021
- Who’s Right about Whose Rights? April 12, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 4 April 9, 2021
- TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN HOW TO BE BIGOTS? — PART 2 April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: constitution
Is something wrong with getting angry? Not necessarily. Our emotions motivate us to act, but we must retain self control. That is what happened here when a parent addressed the Loudoun County School Board (H/T Angry Father To School Board: … Continue reading
The City Council of the District of Columbia voted 12-1 to approve a bill that allows children age 11 and up to have a vaccination without their parents’ consent and the bill was enacted into law on December 23. That … Continue reading