ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- NOW COMES THE STORM! July 1, 2020
- HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS AN ELECTION YEAR? June 29, 2020
- LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT June 25, 2020
- DON’T LIKE THE UNITED STATES? HAVE YOU READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL? June 24, 2020
- NO ACCOUNTABILITY?? June 22, 2020
- WHY ABORTION? June 21, 2020
- JUNE 23RD VIRGINIA PRIMARY ELECTION June 18, 2020
- GEORGE FLOYD, WHAT ARE THOSE ABORTED BABIES TELLING YOU? June 18, 2020
- THE MEANING OF THE WORD “SEX” IS NOT WHAT IT USE TO BE June 16, 2020
- Stuck between Two Sexes: The Trans Teen Revolution — Reblogged June 15, 2020
Posts I Like
- familyallianceonline.org/2020/06/15/stu… 3 weeks ago
- #racism #GeorgeFloyd #1619Project Senator Kaine speaks foolishly. Slavery goes back beyond mankind's recorded hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #ConfederateMonuments When we remove a Confederate monument, what reason do have to believe that the people removin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- This is what happens when our leaders lack sound core values. They won't enforce the law. They just do what seems r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @UtProsim540: Important Thread. twitter.com/vahousegop/sta… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Constitutional Government
To support and promote the values inherent in the concept of family, the Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance focuses on issues related to these five topics: LIFE MARRIAGE RELIGIOUS FREEDOM PARENTAL AUTHORITY CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT How is the concept of the family … Continue reading →
Jeremiah wrote two of the saddest books in the Bible, the book that goes by his name, Jeremiah, and Lamentations. Why? Jeremiah prophesied the grisly, merciless destruction of Jerusalem by the Chaldeans. Moreover, he lived to see the city destroyed. … Continue reading →
Please see our 2019 Voter Guides. Here is the final post in this series. In Part 1 of this series, we considered Human Rights and The Purpose of Government. In Part 2, we looked at the Organizing Principles of a constitutional … Continue reading →