ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: coronavirus
PLANNED PARENTHOOD STOLE $80 MILLION
What audacity! Planned Parenthood (PP) has declared assets of $2.2 billion. It’s not hurting financially. In fact, PP freely funds liberal political candidates who support their business. Further, they were declared exempt from or defied mandatory stoppage of elective surgeries … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Legislation, Pro Life Tagged 2020 Election, Abortion, Congress, coronavirus, Coronavirus (COVID-19), COVID-19 quarantine, culture war, Paycheck Protection Program, Planned Parenthood, politics, PPP, Pro-Life 2 Comments
VOTE ABSENTEE WITHOUT A DOCTOR’S VERIFICATION!
What appears in this article is not original material. IVoterGuide writer, Debbie Wuthnow, put together the following reasons why it is important for you, the reader and Virginia resident, to vote in the coming elections. COVID-19 has cast a pall … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Legislation, religion Tagged 2020 Election, civil liberties, constitution, coronavirus, Coronavirus (COVID-19), COVID-19, culture war, Debbie Wuthnow, education, freedom of religion, human-rights, ivoterguide, political corruption, politics, religion, religious freedom, religious liberties, voting, voting rights, worldview Comments Off on VOTE ABSENTEE WITHOUT A DOCTOR’S VERIFICATION!
COVID-19 and HOMESCHOOLING
Confinement to home with all schools closed because of COVID-19 opened the door for many parents to homeschool their children. They’re finding it works and works well. Some may continue the practice long after schools reopen in the fall. Homeschooling … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Doris' Posts, Local News, religion, School Choice Tagged 2020 Election, children, Civic Duty, coronavirus, COVID-19, culture war, education, family, homeschool, homeschooling, knitting, memory, needlework, public schools, quarantine, religion, School Choice 3 Comments