ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATES FOR 52nd DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 19, 2021
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATES FOR 87TH DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 18, 2021
- THE ACCURACY OF HOSPITALIZATION DATA AND THE “WISDOM” OF MAKING OTHER PEOPLE COPY ME September 18, 2021
- WHEN ONLY ONE SIDE IS ALLOWED TO BE HEARD September 14, 2021
- This Is Why Big Tech Censors You September 12, 2021
- IF THIS BILL IS NOT ABOUT CRITICAL RACE THEORY, WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT? September 9, 2021
- IS THE TEXAS ABORTION BAN SOME KIND OF CRISIS? September 9, 2021
- THE PHONY CONFLICT BETWEEN INDIVIDUALISM AND COLLECTIVISM September 6, 2021
- ONE MORE SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES August 29, 2021
- IS MAKING OTHER PEOPLE “DO THE RIGHT THING” THE RIGHT THING TO DO? August 26, 2021
Tag Archives: COVID-19
I have gotten my two COVID-19 shots. Like a great many Americans, I decided to risk getting jabbed with a still experimental vaccine. Why? For personal reasons, I decided that the benefit was worth the risk. Do I think everyone … Continue reading
Since I only just heard a caller to a radio talk show use the phrase, I suppose I am late to this “party.” What party? Well, here is the phrase. I identify as vaccinated. When I first heard the phrase, … Continue reading
What appears in this article is not original material. IVoterGuide writer, Debbie Wuthnow, put together the following reasons why it is important for you, the reader and Virginia resident, to vote in the coming elections. COVID-19 has cast a pall … Continue reading