ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: culture war
STILL DOING NOTHING?
Have you observed this? We live in the midst of a Pagan revival, but modern Pagans don’t think of themselves as Pagans. Many fool themselves by calling themselves Atheists, but everyone believes in something. What is the source of confusion? … Continue reading
THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH
This is day before Thanksgiving Day. Whenever we approach a big holiday, I wonder what I should post. Often I give up and don’t bother. Since I can think of nothing new to add, what would be the point? This … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, religion Tagged Bible, Civic Duty, culture war, humor, lies, politics, Psalm 118, totalitarism, Truth 4 Comments