ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Dan Helmer
The purpose of this post is to list the House of Delegates races in districts that intersect Prince William County. The list of candidates is from House: General Elections (vpap.org). Note that in many districts the major political parties have … Continue reading
Dr. Michael Otaigbe (@Michaelotaigbe) writes Dr. Otaigbe’s Wisdom Newsletter. Here is a little excerpt from from what he published on Veterans Day 2019. I am inspired by Napoleon Hill’s story of a North Carolina wagon builder who when he “cleared … Continue reading
The following election results are from the 2019 November General Unofficial Results from the Virginia Department of Elections. Virginia Senate 13th District Candidate Votes Percent Geary M. Higgins Republican 37,629 45.64% John J. Bell Democratic 44,727 54.25% 28th District Candidate … Continue reading