ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- WHY COVID-19? April 3, 2020
- PLEASE ASK THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONAIRE April 2, 2020
- CALL IT A MIRACLE April 1, 2020
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE! March 31, 2020
- TURN THIS THING AROUND! March 24, 2020
- Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools! March 21, 2020
- DID YOU VOTE WHEN YOU COULD? March 16, 2020
- WE NEED TO REPLACE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE March 10, 2020
- ADDITIONAL REFERENCES FOR THAT LAST POST March 9, 2020
- RIGHTS or WRONG? March 9, 2020
Tom Salmon on WHY COVID-19?… sklyjd on WHY COVID-19?… scatterwisdom on WHY COVID-19?… Doug on WHY COVID-19?… Tom Salmon on WHY COVID-19?… Doug on WHY COVID-19?… Tom Salmon on WHY COVID-19?… Doug on WHY COVID-19?… Tom Salmon on WHY COVID-19?… Martha Stanford on WHY COVID-19?… Citizen Tom on PLEASE ASK THE CANDIDATES RUNN… Tom Salmon on IT’S NOT TOO LATE!… sklyjd on IT’S NOT TOO LATE!… Tom Salmon on IT’S NOT TOO LATE!… sklyjd on IT’S NOT TOO LATE!…
Posts I Like
- Maybe we should just skip the bill, dispense with the help of spendthrift politicians and find a way to stay safe a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Danica Roem
Dr. Michael Otaigbe (@Michaelotaigbe) writes Dr. Otaigbe’s Wisdom Newsletter. Here is a little excerpt from from what he published on Veterans Day 2019. I am inspired by Napoleon Hill’s story of a North Carolina wagon builder who when he “cleared … Continue reading
The following election results are from the 2019 November General Unofficial Results from the Virginia Department of Elections. Virginia Senate 13th District Candidate Votes Percent Geary M. Higgins Republican 37,629 45.64% John J. Bell Democratic 44,727 54.25% 28th District Candidate … Continue reading
What is is this post about? Voter Guides! Thus far we have had five posts in this series. Part 1: Where are the Congressional, State Senate, House of Delegates, and Magisterial, and Precinct district boundaries? That is, what Congressional, State … Continue reading