2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 2019VOTE!
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- VICTIMS OR HEROES — HOW DO YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLE? November 13, 2019
- AND SO JEREMIAH CRIED November 7, 2019
- RESULTS OF THE 2019 ELECTION IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY November 6, 2019
- GETTING READY FOR NOVEMBER — PART 4 November 4, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 6 November 3, 2019
- SOCIALISM AND CIVIL WAR — PART 3 November 2, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 5 October 31, 2019
- IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? IS OUT-OF-STATE MONEY A GOOD THING? October 29, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 4 October 28, 2019
- CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRES October 27, 2019
Posts I Like
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM -- PART 2 familyallianceonline.org/2019/10/21/the… via @PWMFA1 3 weeks ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Declaration of Independence
The purpose of this post? To encourage you to vote. Do you have a family? Are there people you care about? Will this election affect them? What are the big issues for the family? That is what this post is … Continue reading
Why would anyone behave with incivility towards another human being? The definition won’t tell you. incivility noun in·ci·vil·i·ty | \ˌin(t)-sə-ˈvi-lə-tē \ 1 : the quality or state of being uncivil 2 : a rude or discourteous act Does looking … Continue reading
Consider the ending of the Declaration of Independence. We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and … Continue reading