ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
- WE’RE NOT HOME SAFE—YET! November 16, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 3 November 14, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 2 November 9, 2021
- A NEW WIND BLOWS! November 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Dianne L. Blais
For more resources, check 2014 ELECTIONS. House of Representatives Candidates for Virginia’s 10th House District Barbara J. Comstock Republican John W. Foust Democrat William B. Redpath Libertarian Dianne L. Blais Independent Green Brad A. Eickholt Independent
Survey Response: Dianne L. Blais, Independent Green — Candidate for Member House of Representatives – District 10
As voters, we need to know where the candidates stand with respect to the issues. Shown below (click on the link) are Dianne L. Blais’ responses to the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance (PWMFA) candidate survey. Please take the time to thank … Continue reading