ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- PARENTAL RIGHTS? RELIGIOUS FREEDOM? April 7, 2020
- WHY COVID-19? April 3, 2020
- PLEASE ASK THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONAIRE April 2, 2020
- CALL IT A MIRACLE April 1, 2020
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE! March 31, 2020
- TURN THIS THING AROUND! March 24, 2020
- Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools! March 21, 2020
- DID YOU VOTE WHEN YOU COULD? March 16, 2020
- WE NEED TO REPLACE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE March 10, 2020
- ADDITIONAL REFERENCES FOR THAT LAST POST March 9, 2020
Posts I Like
- Maybe we should just skip the bill, dispense with the help of spendthrift politicians and find a way to stay safe a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Dianne L. Blais
For more resources, check 2014 ELECTIONS. House of Representatives Candidates for Virginia’s 10th House District Barbara J. Comstock Republican John W. Foust Democrat William B. Redpath Libertarian Dianne L. Blais Independent Green Brad A. Eickholt Independent
Survey Response: Dianne L. Blais, Independent Green — Candidate for Member House of Representatives – District 10
As voters, we need to know where the candidates stand with respect to the issues. Shown below (click on the link) are Dianne L. Blais’ responses to the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance (PWMFA) candidate survey. Please take the time to thank … Continue reading