ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: DOJ
THE EVIL OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS — PART 5
What were the first four posts in this series on the vile nature of political corectness? The Introduction — PART 1 (familyallianceonline.org) What Is The Effect Of Political Correctness Upon Our Education System? — PART 2 (familyallianceonline.org) What Is The … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, religion, Voter Guide Tagged Attorney General Merrick Garland, christian voter guide, culture war, demonization, DOJ, faith, Genesis 15:6, Genesis 1:26-27, Golden Rule, image of God, Judges 21:25, language and debate, LCPS, Loudoun County Public Schools, Luke Rosiak, Matthew 7:12, moral law, National School Board Association, NSBA, political correctness, politics, Scott Smith, Virginia, Voter Guide 5 Comments