ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- EXAMPLES OF WHY WE MUST HOLD OUR LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE: FROM DAY 1 January 22, 2021
- VARIOUS LINKS WORTH CHECKING January 21, 2021
- Press Release: Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia Public Schools January 18, 2021
- STUDENTS TO RETURN TO CLASSROOMS BY MARCH January 15, 2021
- ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS?! January 14, 2021
- YOU HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 3!! January 13, 2021
- YOU STILL HAVE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS! January 12, 2021
- WAS IT A STUPID QUESTION? January 11, 2021
- PLEASE COMMENT ON: “Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia’s Public Schools” January 10, 2021
- THE GREAT KILLER OF 2020! January 7, 2021
Posts I Like
Tag Archives: Dr. Babur Lateef
At a special meeting of the Prince William County School Board (PWCSB) on January 12, Dr. Lateef, board chairman, introduced a proposal that moves students in grades 4-12 into the classrooms again by February 26. The board approved the plan … Continue reading
Guest Opinion: For the sake of the voiceless, listen to your constituents — Reblogged from Inside NoVA
Doris Dippel, one of the two bloggers here at the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance website just had a Guest Opinion posted at InsideNoVa.com. Here is how her Op-ed, Guest Opinion: For the sake of the voiceless, listen to … Continue reading
CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield says that K-12 schools are among the “safest places” from the pandemic kids can be and should remain open (CDC Director: Schools Among ‘Safest Places’ Kids Can Be, Closing Schools An ‘Emotional Response’ Not Backed … Continue reading