ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: Dr. Babur Lateef
A NEW WIND BLOWS!
When the PWC School Board met on November 3, shockwaves from the State elections less than 24 hours before reverberated in remarks during the citizen comment time. Parents, a student and several teachers voiced their questions and statements with boldness … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Doris' Posts, Local News Tagged 2021 Election, Coronavirus (COVID-19), Critical Race Theory, Doris' Posts, Dr. Babur Lateef, prince william county, Prince William County School Board, Prince William County School Board Meetings, Prince William County Schools, school board Comments Off on A NEW WIND BLOWS!
Prince William County School Board Highlights – RETURN TO THE CLASSROOM ENSUES FEBRUARY 25 AND 26
The long-awaited decision has been made! Prince William County Schools will continue to open starting February 25 and 26 for 4th, 5th, and 6th and 9th grades. For 6th graders it will be their first day in middle school, so … Continue reading
WHAT TO MAKE OF THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL’S NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES
What was wrong with old guidelines? Not much talk about that. Here is the beginning of NPR’s report. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released on Friday its much-anticipated, updated guidance to help school leaders decide how to safely bring students … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Doris' Posts, Health Care, School Choice Tagged Coronavirus (COVID-19), Dr. Babur Lateef, Dr. Steven Walts, government-run monopolies, new CDC school reopening guidelines, prince william county, Prince William County School Board, Prince William County School Board Meetings, Prince William County Schools, school board, School Choice Comments Off on WHAT TO MAKE OF THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL’S NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES