ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
- WE’RE NOT HOME SAFE—YET! November 16, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 3 November 14, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 2 November 9, 2021
- A NEW WIND BLOWS! November 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Dr. Steve Pleickhardt
The Prince William Committee of 100 arranged debates between the candidates running in House of Delegates Districts 2, 13, 31 & 50 this year using Zoom Webinar (see Schedule of Forums for House of Delegates Candidates in Districts 2, 13, … Continue reading
Not much news about Michelle Maldonado and Dr. Steve Pleickhardt. What little there is relates to their debate. State House Candidates Arguing Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates, Minimum Wage In Debate | news | Virginia Views State House candidates spar over … Continue reading
Reminder: The last day to register is October 12th. Are you going to vote intelligently and with WISDOM? Proverbs 15:22 New American Standard Bible Without consultation, plans are frustrated, But with many counselors they succeed. Have you ever heard a candidate … Continue reading