ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATES FOR 52nd DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 19, 2021
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATES FOR 87TH DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 18, 2021
- THE ACCURACY OF HOSPITALIZATION DATA AND THE “WISDOM” OF MAKING OTHER PEOPLE COPY ME September 18, 2021
- WHEN ONLY ONE SIDE IS ALLOWED TO BE HEARD September 14, 2021
- This Is Why Big Tech Censors You September 12, 2021
- IF THIS BILL IS NOT ABOUT CRITICAL RACE THEORY, WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT? September 9, 2021
- IS THE TEXAS ABORTION BAN SOME KIND OF CRISIS? September 9, 2021
- THE PHONY CONFLICT BETWEEN INDIVIDUALISM AND COLLECTIVISM September 6, 2021
- ONE MORE SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES August 29, 2021
- IS MAKING OTHER PEOPLE “DO THE RIGHT THING” THE RIGHT THING TO DO? August 26, 2021
Tag Archives: Economy
Why is mask-wearing for American citizens such a huge issue when illegals are crossing our southern border in droves and are neither vaccinated nor disease-free? They aren’t quarantined, either. Why, then, make our kids wear masks at school? If Delta … Continue reading
What follows is compilation of what I wrote to my senators and my congressman on the subject of inflation. Since some of these guys are better than others, I was not equally harsh. This tends to be the harsh version. … Continue reading
Here is the first in a series of posts that address practical problems. What can we do to make our government work? When it comes to government, don’t most of us feel helpless? Woe is me! I am just one … Continue reading